As a quality-conscious organization, Crane Cove Seafoods is committed to harvesting high quality seafood to best serve the needs of our customers and in turn best serve the needs of the Eskasoni First Nation in all aspects of Commercial Fishing through:
- Continuously training and supporting a team of highly qualified and motivated employees, focusing on the local workforce, ensuring their safety and quality of life and communicating Crane Cove Seafoods’ quality management system so that it is understood throughout the organization and is appropriate to the purpose of the organization;
- Showing due concern for the environment, conservation and sustainability of the product;
- Supporting government regulations and working with government research specialists in protecting all sea-living species and the environment;
- Providing high quality vessels, machinery, equipment and gear to our employees;
- Integrating quality in Crane Cove Seafoods’ culture through exceptional leadership and a commitment to comply with ISO requirements and to continuously improve the effectiveness of our quality management system which is reviewed for continuous suitability.
Crane Cove Seafoods will provide a framework for establishing, reviewing and achieving its objectives and goals by implementing, maintaining and continually improving our quality management system.